Sunday, July 26, 2009

Movin' on up....

The boys are now complete experts at climbing into and out of their cribs. It's like second nature to them, and they appear to take great pleasure in their freedom. Nap times are a constant struggle, and, although they still don't climb out at night, bed time seems to be getting later and later...they just don't want to miss any of the fun.

Anyhow, now that climbing in and out of the crib doesn't present a challenge anymore, they have decided to move on up.....

"Accept the challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory." ~ General Geroge S. Patton

2 comments:

Cynthia L. Edwards said...

Little monkeys! I hope that bookcase is screwed into the wall.

When I was 2 I pulled a chest of drawers on top of me by climbing up on the bottom drawer and yanking on the top drawer. I toppled backwards and the whole piece of furniture came with.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Look at those boys!! I guess there's no stopping them now. ;)