Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brotherly Love

I planned on posting about a wonderful 4 year old's birthday party we were going to attend, but , unfortunately, we didn't get to go. Alex and Connor came down with some sort of bug late last week which had them running high fevers, coughing and generally acting sick and lethargic. Alex is now on antibiotics, and, other than a cough, seems to be somewhat "normal" as of today. Connor still has his cough and high fever...

So, instead, I will post a couple of recent pictures of them. They often play together and frequently fight with and torture each other, but it's not always easy to actually get them in a photo together.





"All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end."
~Author Unknown

1 comment:

Ivy said...

How cute of the boys together! I know what you mean about trying to get them in a photo together AND looking in the same direction. :)