Friday, December 11, 2009

Betty Brinn Children's Museum (Video)

As I researched things to do in Milwaukee, I actually found a lot of options...even in the winter!! Obviously, there is a ton more to do when the weather is nice, but we'll have to save that for another time. Actually, we didn't get to do several of the things I had hoped to do...but we can add those to the "next time" list as well.

What we DID get to do, is head down near the lakefront and visit the Betty Brinn Children's Museum which is right across from the Milwaukee Art Museum designed by Santiago Calatrava and the Discovery World Museum which is on our "to do" list for next time.

Even the Betty Brinn "big" kid areas were fun for the boys!! I think it might just be my favorite of the Children's museums we have visited so far...


“Play is the only way the highest intelligence of humankind can unfold.”
~ Joseph Chilton Pearce

No comments: