Friday, September 26, 2008

Well, I wasn't planning on posting these videos today, but I promised a friend I would, so I am.

As I mentioned previously, the boys have been trying to use utensils to feed themselves. They aren't very good at scooping the food onto the spoon, but they are getting pretty good at putting a full one into their mouth. Sometimes they even refuse to eat unless they are doing it themselves!!

It's nice that they are getting more independent, but, my goodness, that makes things around here even less efficient... something I wasn't sure was even possible. Hope you enjoy the show...


"The belly rules the mind." ~Spanish Proverb

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! Just wait for the mess when they want to start using the utensils by themselves!!

Anonymous said...

Loved watching the video and the independence they're showing