Sunday, August 3, 2008

Head Banger

Okay, so I have a bunch of photos to share again... but it's late here and we really need to go to bed. I'm going to compromise and just post a video tonight and then post again tomorrow morning when the boys are napping (hopefully).

I know most kids like to bang their heads on things, and Connor just started doing this recently as well. Luckily, he mostly chooses soft things like the couch, the bed or pillows. Alex will sometimes follow along if everyone else is doing it, but it's mostly a Connor thing right now:

2 comments:

Jane Owoh said...

I'll have to admit that I did forget about the blog also, and have been meaning to email you as well. So, Thanks! to whoever did. Anyways, the boys look great and so happy. Looking through your previous postings, where you live now is very beautiful. Seems like you guys stay pretty busy. I have now bookmarked your blog and will check back soon.

Amy said...

Hilarious! Our boys went through the same phase. I remember asking our ped at their 12mo WBV,"is it normal they bang their heads on the cabinets?" He said it was very normal for boys!

Good news is, they grew out of that phase!