Monday, February 20, 2012

Anyone out there??

Not really sure if anyone is still reading our blog, especially since we haven't posted since the end of October!!! Geesh!! I guess since a couple of family members have made comments about no updates, there must be a reader or two out there still checking. Funny because I used to make fun of my friends for "never" posting.......

So, what have we been up to since October? Lots of the same old same old and lots of other fun stuff. Of course, my brother and I walked in the 3-Day (but that's a post in and of itself), we celebrated Turkey Day, we geared up for Christmas and a visit from Lela (Jaime's mom), the boys started gymnastics, we did a few touristy things (Sealife Aquarium, The DMA, Dallas Zoo, Texas Discovery Gardens, The Dallas Symphony, ICE! @ The Gaylord Texan, Medieval Times), celebrated Christmas, rang in the New Year, and had lots of fun around the house - and that's just November and December! So, here's the shortest November/December catch up I could manage...........

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yup..I am still here and love your updates! Lots of good stuff! :) Keep em coming.