Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's See...

Okay, so it took exactly a week for the boys to get back on schedule here in Tenerife. Of course, they lost their second nap during our travels, but we suspected that might happen. For several days they were taking that one precious 2 to 3 hour nap...and then...they switched to a lousy 40 to 60 minute nap. Talk about everyone in the house being cranky!! We are certainly working on extending it again since they still won't go down for a second one even with so little sleep.

There has also been some sort of cold/virus/or something going around our house. I think we brought it back from one of those freezing locations in the US... or perhaps it was one of our fellow airline passengers??? Who knows, but we are all finally getting over that as well.

Alex has all four molars and another front tooth breaking through, while Connor is starting to break two of his molars.

It's hard to believe we have been back here for 3 weeks, and even harder to believe that Christmas is only two weeks away!! I have been busy re-doing a 242 page photo book I made for Alex, taking care of all my boys and working on my Spanish. Today was my first Spanish exam, and, hopefully, I will know how it went on Tuesday.

We got a small Christmas tree this week and also went on a little excursion with some of the family. I will post about both of those soon. In the meantime, here are a few pictures and a video of the boys doing their favorite things this week:






"Children make you want to start life over."
~Muhammad Ali

No comments: